Author Topic: Unable to install extension  (Read 2977 times)

Offline ralga2022

• View Profile
Unable to install extension
« on: February 26, 2023, 09:39:26 AM »
Hi Everyone,
I'm trying to install an extension but I am getting the following error message when I try to submit my username\password.  I've managed to login to Marketplace so can't be my login details are wrong.

{"error_title":"Login Error!","error_text":"You are not logged in. You will be redirected to login page","show_dialog":true,"reload_page":true,"error_code":401}

I've tried ftp'ing the extension files but even this doesn't show up in extensions.

Any idea's where I'm going wrong please?

Thanks
G

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Unable to install extension
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2023, 01:53:26 AM »
Hello.
The reason for the error can be your server does not allow external connection to the AbanteCart marketplace server.
FTP should work if you upload the correct folder as per instruction but you can try the package installer https://abantecart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AD/pages/5668987/Install+via+package+upload

Offline ralga2022

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2023, 05:13:16 AM »
Thanks for the reply, much appreciated.

I'm trying to connect to the Marketplace but it won't let me, gives me that long error.  I've gone to the marketplace webpage and it lets me logon ok.  So one part says I can't authenticate and the other part lets me login.

Very confused

Offline ralga2022

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2023, 05:20:42 AM »
Grrrr... I logged onto a MS Windows machine and it worked perfectly. My Safari browser obviously doesn't like to do this anymore....

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2023, 08:55:22 AM »
Grrrr... I logged onto a MS Windows machine and it worked perfectly. My Safari browser obviously doesn't like to do this anymore....

Hello. What is the version of Safari browser and maybe you enable some extra features like IP hide or strict privacy settings?

Offline ralga2022

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2023, 11:53:48 AM »
I shall check settings later as it was working previously.. thanks for your help.. much appreciated