Author Topic: emails steel not working  (Read 2863 times)

Offline maulikvrl2010

• View Profile
emails steel not working
« on: August 25, 2023, 03:29:53 AM »
Upon changing the server, I have encountered an error within the error log and have been unable to send or receive emails. The specific error message is as follows:

"2023-08-24 19:35:31 - AMail. transport: Symfony\Component\Mailer\Transport\Smtp\EsmtpTransport: Connection could not be established with host 'smtp.XXXX.com:587': stream_socket_client(): Unable to connect to smtp.dreamhost.com:587 (Connection refused)"

I have engaged with my service provider in an attempt to resolve the issue. According to their assessment, everything appears to be functioning correctly on their end.

I have also verified that email settings on the server site are properly configured and that email sending is operational. In addition, I've conducted tests using ports 465, 587, and 25, but the issue persists.

Interestingly, I am able to successfully log in to my server email account and send/receive emails directly from there. However, the problem arises when attempting to send emails through my application.

I have made an effort to find a solution to this issue by researching online resources, including the discussion on the AbanteCart forum here: forum.abantecart.com/topic/4200. Unfortunately, I have not been able to pinpoint the exact cause of this problem.

Given your expertise in this field, I kindly request your assistance in diagnosing and resolving this matter. Your insights and guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time and consideration. Please let me know if you require any further information from my end.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: emails steel not working
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2023, 03:31:58 AM »
Hello.
Check with your hosting provider maybe it blocks outgoing connection from your server