eCommerce construction > General Discussion

Registration leads to blank page

(1/2) > >>

Medieval2Knight:
When trying to register a new account, after you hit the "register" button, it leads you to a blank page.  I had just installed Mercato add ons. When I switched back to the Bootstrap template, I do not have this problem. The developer said "it has nothing to do with the add on. It is an AbanteCart error". If so, how do I fix this? Thank you.

llegrand:
please check that you have the correct version of the Mercato for your AbanteCart v. 
If using AbanteCart v 1.3.3  (the latest)  then the Mercato  should be v 1.2.4   and I see that it had a update to the Mercato today  5/29

Medieval2Knight:
I have the latest AbanteCart cart and the 1.2.4v of Mercato. Apparently, it is just not the registration area, but trying to pull up any previous account orders (if I was the customer). Most of the blank pages, just have a line at the top. I will try the update, hopefully that will help.

Medieval2Knight:
Nope.... the latest update made no difference.

llegrand:
Check your system to see if the requirements are met
https://abantecart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AD/pages/3768390/AbanteCart+System+Requirements

Seeing any errors in your admin error log?
I see there are several extensions included in the Mercato -  perhaps try turning one off at time  until you find the problem?
Then I would try the developer again. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version