Shopping Cart Operations > Built-in Features

USPS default_usps Updates?

<< < (2/2)

Basara:
Hello.
The new methods were added to the USPS extension. You can wait for a week or two for the new AbanteCart release to upgrade or manually copy updated USPS extension files from the 1.3.4 branch

Thank you for your post.

badmouse:
I went in and did a manual update of the extension to 1.2, but for some reason it's not showing up on the cart.  It shows fine on the back end and lets me select all the defaults and setup the login etc, but it's not showing up in the shopping cart at checkout.  help?!

Nevermind.  got it.  Was a "weight" issue... had to enter .01 for it to show.

llegrand:
Hello,  I see you are new to the forum,  welcome. First is it nice to have participants in the forum.  But I do suggest that postings should aspire to be correct. 

With the said,  let me correct your posting: The DEFAULT USPS  is NOT a third-party.  It is a core dev application.  As you can see that in the posting from Basara (who is a core developer).   

There is a third-party enhanced USPS integration (WHY2 is the developer of that extension)   And  it was updated  in July for version 1.3.3  with the changes in the services executed by USPS.  You can verify this at our manual here  https://why2central.net/docs/usps-changelog/

That manual can be a good resource for how to even with the core USPS.  We just added some features our clients needed.

I hope this add clarity for forum readers.

Cheers
Lee (the WHY2 support team)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version