Shopping Cart Operations > Documentations & Manuals

Storefront Icon information needed

(1/2) > >>

TopWebNames:
I'm trying to set up flat rate shipping. On the "Extensions > Shipping > Flat Rate" page it shows a "Storefront Icon" being needed.

I'm also getting this System Message:  Language definition "default_flat_rate_shipping_shipping_storefront_icon" is missing for ""

There's no information in the Documentation about what this, what to do, etc.  Please add information about the Storefront Icon, what it is, what size it needs to be, where it will be displayed, etc., etc.

Thank you

Basara:

--- Quote from: TopWebNames on August 31, 2013, 03:23:27 PM ---I'm trying to set up flat rate shipping. On the "Extensions > Shipping > Flat Rate" page it shows a "Storefront Icon" being needed.

I'm also getting this System Message:  Language definition "default_flat_rate_shipping_shipping_storefront_icon" is missing for ""

There's no information in the Documentation about what this, what to do, etc.  Please add information about the Storefront Icon, what it is, what size it needs to be, where it will be displayed, etc., etc.

Thank you

--- End quote ---

Hello. 'Storefront icon' not required. Add it if you want to display some image when checkout.  Just try to add any image and check checkout process.

TopWebNames:

--- Quote from: Basara on September 02, 2013, 01:14:44 AM ---
--- Quote from: TopWebNames on August 31, 2013, 03:23:27 PM ---I'm trying to set up flat rate shipping. On the "Extensions > Shipping > Flat Rate" page it shows a "Storefront Icon" being needed.

Thank you

--- End quote ---

Hello. 'Storefront icon' not required. Add it if you want to display some image when checkout.  Just try to add any image and check checkout process.

--- End quote ---

Then how about just deleting it from the AbanteCart program?

abolabo:
you can disable warnings about lost language definitions on setting page

TopWebNames:

--- Quote from: abolabo on September 03, 2013, 01:51:48 AM ---you can disable warnings about lost language definitions on setting page

--- End quote ---

Is this something that should be fixed, or simply disabled?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version