Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Zip Code field on Registration Create Account form shows Username!  (Read 9988 times)

TopWebNames

Zip Code field on Registration Create Account form shows Username!
« on: September 01, 2013, 03:22:50 PM »
I just registered as a test user/customer in my first AbanteCart store. The Address Zip Code field displayed my Admin username as a choice, instead of previously entered Zip codes!  Then, when I clicked to Continue, the Windows Password tool asked me if I wanted to save this password for this username, and showed my Zip Code, instead of my test username!  Somehow the fields are mixed up.

What's wrong?  How do I fix this?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 12:17:40 AM by TopWebNames »

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Zip Code field on Registration Create Account form shows Username!
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2013, 01:17:44 AM »
I just registered as a test user/customer in my first AbanteCart store. The Address Zip Code field displayed my Admin username as a choice, instead of previously entered Zip codes!  Then, when I clicked to Continue, the Windows Password tool asked me if I wanted to save this password for this username, and showed my Zip Code, instead of my test username!  Somehow the fields are mixed up.

Hello. This is not AbanteCart related. Looks like your browser or some browser addon save login/password and other data and fill it when similar fields appear on the page.

TopWebNames

Re: Zip Code field on Registration Create Account form shows Username!
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2013, 01:39:48 AM »

Hello. This is not AbanteCart related. Looks like your browser or some browser addon save login/password and other data and fill it when similar fields appear on the page.

Thanks for your feedback and reassurance :)

I hope it's not a problem as you say, and that customers are able to fill in all their information, and that it gets saved properly.  I'll try to test it more.