General Topics > General Discussion

My Abantecart site is down -- help!

<< < (2/2)

Gary Tayman:
FWIW -- I tried once again to get Hostmonster support.  They told me that Abantecart is part of Wordpress and they no longer support Wordpress.

I'm not kidding, that's what they told me.

Basara:
Hello.
It is time to move to new hosting. What is your AbanteCart version?

Gary Tayman:
Abantecart version.  I can't tell you because I can't access it.  But yes, it's time to fire these guys and move on.  The problem is, I don't know how to do it, and I'm shopping for someone who can.  I'm just hoping I can retrieve it all.  It's thoroughly disgusting to spend many hours over many months to set up an e-commerce site, only to see it go down and have the service provider flip me the bird.  I hate to say it but if I have to start from scratch, I may just give up and quit.

Basara:
Hello.
If you have access to the hosting panel you can find the version in the /core/version.php file.

Just to let you know, AbanteCart offers a maintenance/migration service that you might be interested in.
Please take a moment to check for more details https://managed.abantecart.com/

Gary Tayman:
THANKS!

I'm currently shopping for an IT service.  The entire mess of moving platforms is something beyond my capability.  I want to KEEP Abantecart if I can, and whoever I hire, I'll circle back to your information and try to move this.  I think in the end this will be a good move.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version