eCommerce construction > How-to questions

Resize image error

(1/2) > >>

garrymula:
hi i need help please, i did a cache delete from admin now half my product images have gone and it wont let me upload them again. i get the camera empty box, i looked at error log in settings and there is a lot all the same thow,

:2024-03-24 13:05:52 - App Warning: AbanteCart core v.1.3.4 Resize image error. File: /home/latinbqe/animalium.shop/resources/image/18/86/1.png in /home/latinbqe/animalium.shop/core/engine/resources.php on line 372:

so i went to cpanel and checked the resources.php and this is the error unfortunately i dont have a clue what it means can anybody help please.

$warning = new AWarning('Resize image error. File: '.$origin_path);
                $warning->toLog()->toDebug();
                return null;

Basara:
Hello.
The warning means that the image file /home/latinbqe/animalium.shop/resources/image/18/86/1.png is missing, corrupted or too large for your server to process. Increase the memory limit in php.ini or in the hosting panel.

garrymula:
thank for reply i will give it a go

garrymula:
hi i took a look at php file it is ok, when i cleared the cache i also cleared the Image thumbnails, could this be the problem? when i down load the empty image file it downloads the actual picture. so i deleted the pic from out of the media manager and tried uploading it again but it gives an empty frame again. is there anything i can do i think it is to do with when i cleared the cache
here is the php file info

;Use this file for specific PHP settings on your server required for AbanteCart.
max_input_vars = 5000
output_buffering = 4096;
magic_quotes_gpc = Off;
register_globals = Off;
default_charset   = UTF-8;
memory_limit = 128M;
max_execution_time = 18000;
upload_max_filesize = 200M;
safe_mode = Off;
mysql.connect_timeout = 20;
session.use_cookies = On;
session.use_trans_sid = Off;
session.gc_maxlifetime = 12000000;
apc.enabled = 0;

garrymula:
the problem with media is if i resize to 400x400 and upload it works so i don't know but maybe the resizing isnt working, another is i keep getting System warning has been reported. Check system messages  which is the index.php and the config.php permissions are set wrong but they are set to 755 which i thought was correct?
please can anybody help

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version