AbanteCart Development > Customization help

no credit card required for zero balance

(1/3) > >>

artist3412:
Is there a way to eliminate the need for credit card if customer's balance is zero? For example: Client makes a purchase that is $10.00 and has a $10.00 coupon or Gift certificate, or for some reason has a credit on their account. I am finding that they are still required to put in their credit card information even with a zero balance in the shopping cart. I would like it to be that if balance is zero, they are not required to give credit card information. Is this possible?

abantecart:
Yes. From what I remember that system does not ask for payment if balance or discount sets order total to 0. Total of 0 skips the payment.

artist3412:
when I test it, in the first picture you can see there is the Credit card selection. I do not select it and I click to continue and I get the error in the 2nd screenshot. I am using default 1.1.6

abantecart:
You need to have at least 1 payment method set up in the cart, but it will be skipped if total is 0.

artist3412:
I am not sure what you mean. I have a payment method set up, it is to take credit cards through authorize.net. When balance is zero it is still asking for me to put in credit card information (see screenshots) it makes me select a payment option first (I only have one) so I select it and it requires for me to put in the CC information.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version