AbanteCart Development > General Discussion

Unknown error encountered. Please try again! (Authorize.Net)

(1/2) > >>

ibpf:
I'm trying to run my first live transaction.  Authorize.Net + Zen Payments. Receiving this nondescript error and I don't now how to debug!  Any guidance for me?  Thank you!!

Basara:
Hello.
What is your AbanteCart version?

ibpf:

Basara:
Hello.
If you use a non-modified version of Authorize.Net make sure you have Fast checkout enabled. Additionally, when encountering an error, please inspect both the browser's console log and AbanteCart's error log for insights. Could you specify if the error appeared upon loading the payment page or after submitting the card details?

ibpf:
"Unknown error encountered. Please try again!" is thrown on the page upon clicking [Confirm Order].

I don't see where I can enable Fast Checkout in the Authorize.Net payment settings?  (the browser tab reads "Fast Checkout" if that matters)

System Log shows: 2024-05-02 15:00:16 - Unknown Error: AbanteCart core v.1.3.3 Class "net\authorize\api\contract\v1\MerchantAuthenticationType" not found in <b>/home/outdofjroductsg/public_html/extensions/default_authorizenet/storefront/model/extension/default_authorizenet.php</b> on line <b>36</b>

I have a system message:
Incorrect index.php file permissions
Message status:
    warning

Date:
    05/02/2024 10:28:05 AM

Number of repetitions:

/home/outdofjroductsg/public_html/index.php file is writable. It is recommended to set read and execute modes for this file to keep it secured and running properly!

I'm not sure how to get to the system files in the hosted environment, though.

I'm also not sure what I'm looking for in the browser console, to be honest.

Thank you for your help!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version