eCommerce construction > Installation and Configuration

config error on apps

<< < (2/2)

hot2trot:
I just started receiving this same error message, as well.   Additionally, I'm receiving 404 errors when trying to access pages in the footer.  It's as if the footer is missing and individual pages are missing for  "About Us," "Privacy Policy," "Return Policy," etc. 

When doing a search for these individual pages in the admin search bar, individual page lines are displayed but the lines are blank.  Nothing happens when trying to click on the line number.  Those footer pages were showing correctly until yesterday, when the log began showing that same error message as referenced above.    The only thing I did differently from day before was to click the green arrow to install the shipping extension to set free shipping above a certain threshold.  There is flat shipping of $2 for items; however, there is free shipping for purchases greater than $50.

This is a fresh install of 1.1.7 on the primary domain, not a subdomain.  The install was via mojo marketplace and was functioning properly for first 7 days.  Any assistance will be greatly appreciated, as (unfortunately) I did not keep a back-up copy of the text inserted into the individual pages and the text on those pages is quite extensive. 

(edited to add:  Clicking the links to the demo products now gives 404 errors, as well.  It appears it's not just links to missing footer pages but for the entire website)

llegrand:
I did get my issue resolved -  I am embarrassed to say it was user caused by me.   I had been using the wrong password for the admin panel. 

Thank you forum for trying to assist.

hot2trot:
I'm glad you were able to resolve your problem; however, I've never had a problem with my login page or my password so my issue still exists.  Maybe the two things are not related, but I'm seeing 404 errors all over my website.  Not sure if this is because of the shipping extension or ... ????

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version