Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Text on sub-categories not centered under picture  (Read 6271 times)

Offline buddahboy

• View Profile
Text on sub-categories not centered under picture
« on: October 18, 2013, 09:16:54 PM »
Greetings - I attach a screenshot showing that the text under the pictures used for the sub-categories is not centered.  Can someone please advise what I did wrong here?  Greatly appreciate all the help I've been getting. 

TIA
All the best,
Ron
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 11:39:52 AM by buddahboy »
AbanteCart is one hell of a shopping cart.  Donate once in a while and keep the development plus support going.  --  That's my opinion and I'm stickin' to it!

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline buddahboy

• View Profile
Re: Text on sub-categories not centered under picture
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2013, 12:59:27 PM »
Greetings - thank you, most excellent.  Greatly appreciate the time and effort.  Only using AC a few days and already just love it - not to mention the high class assistance.  Will certainly begin to help in supporting the effort.

Did I say thank you? 

All the best
Ron
AbanteCart is one hell of a shopping cart.  Donate once in a while and keep the development plus support going.  --  That's my opinion and I'm stickin' to it!

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2013, 01:18:28 PM »
Thank you. If you like AbanteCart, we appreciate good review on shopping cart review sites. 
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline buddahboy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2013, 01:31:01 PM »
Didn't think of that - will certainly do so.  This is really the very best of any and all open source offerings and even many of the paid scripts that I've used. 

I will most likely be posting many more requests for help with things I can't figure out, but in the meantime a hearty "Thank You" is in order once more. 

All the best
Ron

Offline behold

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2014, 11:37:41 AM »
Having similar problem with text not centered under Categories images. I made changes to category.tpl as suggested with no change in alignment. I am using V 1.1.7 and realize this fix may be intended for 1.1.8. If this indeed makes a difference can you suggest a fix for V 1.1.7

I noted in viewing my source code, a reference to... <li class="span3 align_center">

Your code references... <li class="span2 align_center">

So I  changed this reference also - but still no success.

link to original fix:

github.com/abantecart/abantecart-src/blob/675f200b76a55c7786f168f8c3f1b89657e2eb06/public_html/storefront/view/default_html5/template/pages/product/category.tpl

Much thanks for your help

Chris