Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: uploading products with csv and updating stock with csv  (Read 5980 times)

Offline mrezstreet

• View Profile
uploading products with csv and updating stock with csv
« on: November 05, 2013, 04:39:52 PM »
Greetings. I have many sites under my belt in wordpress, but felt so restricted at a store owner. I have just downloaded AbanteCart  and when I go to upload products via csv file I get a error on the file. I have used this file many times, do all the files on the file i exported from demo products have to be in my csv file I want to upload?
second...Can I use my suppliers "out of stock" csv feed to update my inventory on a scheduled action.
Sorry for the silly new guy question....Thanks

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: uploading products with csv and updating stock with csv
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 02:37:10 AM »
Greetings. I have many sites under my belt in wordpress, but felt so restricted at a store owner. I have just downloaded AbanteCart  and when I go to upload products via csv file I get a error on the file.
Hello. What exactly error you have? Try to export from AbanteCart first and then use same columns/data format as example to import your data.

I have used this file many times, do all the files on the file i exported from demo products have to be in my csv file I want to upload?
You can use XML, CSV and TXT file formats. Please read import/export documentation.

second...Can I use my suppliers "out of stock" csv feed to update my inventory on a scheduled action.
Sorry for the silly new guy question....Thanks

We have not automatic feed import scheduler.

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.