AbanteCart Development > Languages and Zones

Getting translation to French?

<< < (4/8) > >>

gob33:
Can someone tell me the usage of 'default_' prefix in extension names ?
Should third parties use 'default_' too like 'default_spanish', 'default_russian' in language extension names ?

abantecart:
default_ indicates that this extension is part of default Abantecart distribution. These are not external  or third party extensions. You should not use this prefix.

If you donate your extension to the project and we consider adding it to distribution, we will rename it to have default_ prefix.

gob33:
Thx for that info.

gob33:
I have a major problem with French zones.
As usual, it is the same list as osCommerce in the old days and it is false and incomplete, unusable for any french shop.

How can that list be updated as ID are sequential (+1) and french zones cannot insert without shifting all the rest down (and zone name table too) ?

A better way would be to have zone_id as a composite primary key (country_id x 1000 + increment_offset, eg: 72001) with a pre-insert trigger + lock doing necessary incrementation.

So that each country could manage its 1000 possible zones independently from others in a sequential range 0-999.

Basara:

--- Quote from: gob33 on May 19, 2014, 11:24:54 AM ---I have a major problem with French zones.
As usual, it is the same list as osCommerce in the old days and it is false and incomplete, unusable for any french shop.

--- End quote ---

Hello. Pre-installed zones just a demo data. You can delete/modify and add/create new for any country in the Admin-System-Settings-Localization section.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version