Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: uploading products with csv and updating stock with csv  (Read 5884 times)

Offline mrezstreet

• View Profile
uploading products with csv and updating stock with csv
« on: November 05, 2013, 04:39:52 PM »
Greetings. I have many sites under my belt in wordpress, but felt so restricted at a store owner. I have just downloaded AbanteCart  and when I go to upload products via csv file I get a error on the file. I have used this file many times, do all the files on the file i exported from demo products have to be in my csv file I want to upload?
second...Can I use my suppliers "out of stock" csv feed to update my inventory on a scheduled action.
Sorry for the silly new guy question....Thanks

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: uploading products with csv and updating stock with csv
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 02:37:10 AM »
Greetings. I have many sites under my belt in wordpress, but felt so restricted at a store owner. I have just downloaded AbanteCart  and when I go to upload products via csv file I get a error on the file.
Hello. What exactly error you have? Try to export from AbanteCart first and then use same columns/data format as example to import your data.

I have used this file many times, do all the files on the file i exported from demo products have to be in my csv file I want to upload?
You can use XML, CSV and TXT file formats. Please read import/export documentation.

second...Can I use my suppliers "out of stock" csv feed to update my inventory on a scheduled action.
Sorry for the silly new guy question....Thanks

We have not automatic feed import scheduler.