General Topics > Feedback on My Store

defining Quantity

<< < (2/2)

Basara:

--- Quote from: zoltan on January 22, 2014, 10:00:18 AM ---Hi Lee,

Thank you for your reply, yes I have resulted to that resolution myself but I would of find it more neat not to have a confusing "Qty: 1" after you have selected 1000 pieces, but I guess I haveno choice but to live with it for now.

Cheers,

--- End quote ---

Hello.
You can try to hide quantity on product page using CSS rule visibility: hidden;
Change this file https://github.com/abantecart/abantecart-src/blob/master/public_html/storefront/view/default_html5/template/pages/product/product.tpl
about line 151

--- Code: ---<div class="input-prepend input-append">
--- End code ---
to

--- Code: ---<div class="input-prepend input-append" style="visibility: hidden;">
--- End code ---

zoltan:
Finally I have gotten to it and wow Basara you are awesome thank you so much for that, your help was great, really appreciate it. Is there possible to do anything with the empty space that the qty button left?

One more question, if you don't mind.

chrinaluc.ca/index.php?rt=product/product&path=76&product_id=121

Is it possible to move the description from the bottom to the right of the product? How?

yonghan:
Hello Zoltan,you can move the description from bottom to the right side,still in the tpl page that Basara gave you,please take a look at line starting from line 207 afterwards,those are the codes that render the description and the tabs,and on line 230 :

--- Code: ---<?php echo $description; ?>
--- End code ---

That is the code that display the description,you just need to move the code to the part that you want it to be shown.Hope it helps. :)

zoltan:
Thank you Yonghan I think I didn't explain my self maybe the attached pictures will help.

Currently the product page looks like the before.jpg
I like the page to look like the after.jpg

yonghan:
Hello there,please make a new thread first and i will help to answer as it would help other people too if they need the same tweak.thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version