eCommerce construction > Templates

Illustrated guide for custom AbanteCart template development

<< < (9/13) > >>

digitalt:
Little spooky, but once I got the right dev tools installed, cloning the default template was a snap.   v1.2 is great. I might even take the dive to create some extensions for myself that aren't out there.

Basara:

--- Quote from: digitalt on September 18, 2016, 06:34:40 PM ---Little spooky, but once I got the right dev tools installed, cloning the default template was a snap.   v1.2 is great. I might even take the dive to create some extensions for myself that aren't out there.

--- End quote ---

Hello. Feel free to sell your extension in the AbanteCart Marketplace

digitalt:

--- Quote from: Basara on September 19, 2016, 01:38:38 AM ---
--- Quote from: digitalt on September 18, 2016, 06:34:40 PM ---Little spooky, but once I got the right dev tools installed, cloning the default template was a snap.   v1.2 is great. I might even take the dive to create some extensions for myself that aren't out there.

--- End quote ---

Hello. Feel free to sell your extension in the AbanteCart Marketplace

--- End quote ---

I'm not a programmer per se but I bet I can figure out how to build my price break extension.

llegrand:
Have you found the pricing quantity section in the default coding?   Or are you contemplating something different than quantity pricing ?

http://docs.abantecart.com/pages/promotions/discounts.html

digitalt:

--- Quote from: llegrand on September 19, 2016, 09:41:37 AM ---Have you found the pricing quantity section in the default coding?   Or are you contemplating something different than quantity pricing ?

http://docs.abantecart.com/pages/promotions/discounts.html

--- End quote ---

I want it for this

1-10       $x.xx
11-20     $x.xx
21+        $x.xx

However with the default pricing option for quantity pricing, when set up like above, it works, but shows on the product page like this

11    $x.xx
21    $x.xx

In otherwords, a customer can order 15 and get the 11-20 price with the default setup, it just doesn't show it that way.

It's more of an aesthetic thing that is clearer for the customer.

I know it's just a slight mod, but it's better to do with an extension.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version