Author Topic: SOLVED: Where can I delete reports info  (Read 6690 times)

Offline buddahboy

• View Profile
SOLVED: Where can I delete reports info
« on: November 20, 2013, 11:04:13 AM »
Greetings,

Before launching this site I'd like to clear all the data accumulated during my testing - Sales, Products, Viewed Products, Purchased and Banner Statistics

Was not able to find it in admin search nor on the forums - would greatly appreciate any assistance. 

Thank you
Ron
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 01:45:16 PM by buddahboy »
AbanteCart is one hell of a shopping cart.  Donate once in a while and keep the development plus support going.  --  That's my opinion and I'm stickin' to it!

Offline JHammond53

• View Profile
Re: Where can I delete reports info
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 11:11:42 AM »
The "Products Viewed" has a reset button. Looking for the rest right now.

Offline JHammond53

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 11:19:31 AM »
To reset "Products Purchased" you have to go to Sales -> Orders and delete all orders. This may also clear the Sales report as well (not 100% on this though)

Offline JHammond53

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2013, 01:04:12 PM »
I have tested the reset and it works on mine. Did you clear the cache from the Admin side of the site?

Go to System -> Cache
Select all boxes and clear cahce. See if that works.

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2013, 01:39:15 PM »
Ron,  I you expecting the Products Viewed Report to have NO ENTRIES?  If so,  I think that might be the problem.   I believe the Products Viewed Report -  just lists everything in the cart,  including an entry for multiple categories.   

The Reset just clears at the statistics for the number of times a product is viewed.  And your screen shot shows that the number and percentages have been reset to zero.

Hope that helps.

Lee

Offline JHammond53

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2013, 01:49:32 PM »
Are you comfortable modifying SQL tables? You can clear the Banner Statistics this way. Its fairly simple, you just have to pay attention to what you are doing so that you don't accidentally modify something you shouldn't. Always perform a backup of your database prior to attempting anything.

Scroll until you find "Databases".
Find and open "phpMyAdmin"

On the left side, find your Database table and click the + symbol
Find and click on "ab_banner_stat"
Towards the top-right of the screen click on "Operations"

Before performing this next step, please verify you are working in the ab_banner_stat table ONLY
To do this look at the very top of the page and you will see breadcrumbs. Make sure the last part of the breadcrumbs read Table: ab_banner_stat

Once verified, look towards the bottom and find and click "Empty the table (TRUNCATE)"
You can verify that you are about to truncate the ab_banner_stat table before clicking ok.
Once you are confident that you are on this table click "Ok".
Once complete, go back to your admin page and check the report (should be cleared)

Offline buddahboy

• View Profile
Re: SOLVED: Where can I delete reports info
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2013, 01:58:30 PM »
Thank you - that actually verifies my understanding and was/is what's up next for the banner info - - thank you very much

Ron
AbanteCart is one hell of a shopping cart.  Donate once in a while and keep the development plus support going.  --  That's my opinion and I'm stickin' to it!