Author Topic: Back button on checkout page does nothing  (Read 4258 times)

Offline calbashmc

• View Profile
Back button on checkout page does nothing
« on: November 21, 2013, 03:13:02 AM »
Hi
This is regarding the html5 template Abantecart 1.1.7
On the checkout confirmation page there are two buttons at the bottom one to confirm the checkout and the other to go Back.  Clicking the Back button does nothing, just refreshes the current page.
Bug?

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Back button on checkout page does nothing
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 03:14:01 AM »
Hi
This is regarding the html5 template Abantecart 1.1.7
On the checkout confirmation page there are two buttons at the bottom one to confirm the checkout and the other to go Back.  Clicking the Back button does nothing, just refreshes the current page.
Bug?

Hello. Do you have any additional settings enabled for payment/shipping methods like Auto Select and/or Accept this payment only for shipping methods? Did you see issue in Guest or usual Checkout (customer logged on)? What Payment methods enabled?

Offline calbashmc

• View Profile
Re: Back button on checkout page does nothing
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 07:19:38 PM »
Hi

I had Paypal express and paypal std enabled. I had the issue with the back button not working.
I then found issues with Paypal Express looping back to the log in page when trying to check out as guest so I removed it and just had paypal std and I set it as Auto Select.  Again the back button doesn't do anything.  This is not a big deal, but I figure a customer is going to click on it and say something eventually.  I'd rather have a 'cancel' button that takes them back to the storefront. Or have the back button working...