Author Topic: Can I just say thank you  (Read 3777 times)

Offline ScoobyDoo

• View Profile
Can I just say thank you
« on: December 07, 2013, 06:12:42 PM »
Hi

I just wanted to join and say thank you, I have been messing around with many shopping carts over the past three weeks testing and trying which include Hikashop, Virtumart, Magento and CS Cart and what a refreshing change, I downloaded your package a couple of hours ago and cannot believe how good it is and ease of use comes 2nd to none

I will always recommend this package from now on, if the support is anything like the software then your onto a winner

The only little little thing that pisses me off is the hover state in the admin panels horizontal menu, this should be clickable so everytime I float over the menu it doesnt change, but that is me being very very picky :o)

Thanks again and I am sure I will have plenty of questions over the next few days whilst I get everything into place

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: Can I just say thank you
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, 09:28:40 AM »
Thank you for your comment. We have redesign of admin in our road map.

I you like AbanteCart, please help others to know your experience and review our application https://www.google.com/#q=abantecart+reviews
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help