Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: SEOURL - rewrite trashed in Server Restart - NO SEOURL's  (Read 5596 times)

Offline David Suskin

• View Profile
SEOURL - rewrite trashed in Server Restart - NO SEOURL's
« on: February 26, 2019, 09:59:01 AM »
Hi All,
So I"m faced with disabling the SEOURL feature because apparently the htaccess file is not in sync anymore with the true pointing of this feature.
To recreate ALL the SEOURLs for categories, menus, products is daunting.
Is there anyway to in mass, recreate these seourls, or what is the best procedure to do this re-creation of these seourl (friendly urls)

Regards,
David

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: SEOURL - rewrite trashed in Server Restart - NO SEOURL's
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2019, 12:00:26 AM »
Hello.

What do you mean recreate? Every time you create new product or category the SEO keyword is made automatically and when you enable SEO urls that SEO keyword used for SEO Urls.

htaccess just have a rule to enable Rewrite engine for your server.
https://github.com/abantecart/abantecart-src/blob/master/public_html/.htaccess.txt#L25

Offline Sam_78

• View Profile
Re: SEOURL - rewrite trashed in Server Restart - NO SEOURL's
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2019, 09:36:01 AM »
Hi All,
So I"m faced with disabling the SEOURL feature because apparently the htaccess file is not in sync anymore with the true pointing of this feature.
To recreate ALL the SEOURLs for categories, menus, products is daunting.
Is there anyway to in mass, recreate these seourls, or what is the best procedure to do this re-creation of these seourl (friendly urls)

Regards,
David

This is what you are looking for  https://marketplace.abantecart.com/seo_pack?keyword=seo&category_id=0
You can install this extension and with one click it will add SEO url to all the products and there are other stuff that comes with this extension but I think this should fix your problem.