AbanteCart Development > Idea Polls

AbanteCart Multivendor and Marketplace capabilities

<< < (3/9) > >>

Old Fossil:

--- Quote from: llegrand on March 05, 2014, 10:50:33 PM ---Could you please describe your vision of  Multivendor and Marketplace capabilities with just a little bit more detail.  Would like to understand your intended offering before voting.

Thank You,
Lee

--- End quote ---

Not voting as I aint got a clue as to what the functions of these are or will be.

Richard:
Hi Abantecart development Team ,

I have voted for Yes for multivendor and marketplace capabilities.

The Multivendor and marketplace capabilities will provide ease of website management to ecommerce website that have multi seller and provide freedom to seller to upload their own items for sale. I believe with this multivendor and marketplace capabilities it will also increasing users adopting Abantecart as their choices for building a complete ecommerce website.

Looking forward so much to see multivendor + marketplace capabilities in Abantecart in near future.

Thanks
Richard

Osaze:
I need a multivendor module ASAP. I may be forced to move to another cart only because of this feature. How much will it cost to build a multivendor plugin for Abantecart?? Please reply ASAP as I really love this cart but I don't want to change from it for minor reasons.

ronybarne:
That's a great news! This will make shopping more happening and convenient. Excited about it!

eCommerce Core:

--- Quote from: Osaze on March 06, 2015, 09:55:27 AM ---I need a multivendor module ASAP. I may be forced to move to another cart only because of this feature. How much will it cost to build a multivendor plugin for Abantecart?? Please reply ASAP as I really love this cart but I don't want to change from it for minor reasons.

--- End quote ---
Creating multi-vendor solution is not a simple task. It can not be made as an extension, as many core features are effected.
Full cost of development will be high. What we can think of, is splitting cost between many users (sort of crowd funding)

Even if we commit to this project, at the end, multi-vendor package will not be a free option. It will be sold as a separate solution.

We can continue this discussion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version