Author Topic: blank spot in the middle on products pictures  (Read 5913 times)

Offline payamstudent

• View Profile
blank spot in the middle on products pictures
« on: May 27, 2012, 05:34:29 PM »
How can I make the website stay on center and not to adjust with browser changes? Like how you have it on *http://www.abantecart.com *

another issue is  when it loads the products depends on the screen resolution it put blank spot in the middle on products pictures 

i found out that blank spot does not happen for actual listing it happen only when you add some listing from layout like latest or manual product listing or popular.

I also added  height to ".list .list_item" under boxes.css and it resolved the blank spot issue but i am not sure if this is the best way to resolve it   

Also i noticed the custom block does not have the options to change image size and it is defaulted  to 54*54
Can we make the custom block image size to be same as Product List Width and Height or add new option under admin for it
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 09:28:37 PM by payamstudent »

Offline abolabo

• core-developer
  • Administrator
  • web for all, all for web!
    • View Profile
    • AbanteCart
Re: blank spot in the middle on products pictures
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 08:16:49 AM »
How can I make the website stay on center and not to adjust with browser changes? Like how you have it on *http://www.abantecart.com *

update  ac_settings set `value` = '900px' where `key` = 'storefront_width';
and now to change CSS to center it

another issue is  when it loads the products depends on the screen resolution it put blank spot in the middle on products pictures 
i found out that blank spot does not happen for actual listing it happen only when you add some listing from layout like latest or manual product listing or popular.
I also added  height to ".list .list_item" under boxes.css and it resolved the blank spot issue but i am not sure if this is the best way to resolve it   
please, try to check this with product having rating (stars) in lists. It it works well please post solution, help us:)

Also i noticed the custom block does not have the options to change image size and it is defaulted  to 54*54
Can we make the custom block image size to be same as Product List Width and Height or add new option under admin for it

Custom block are different. what exectly custom block type did you used? need more info
“No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.”
― Charles Dickens

Offline Virus12

• View Profile
Re: blank spot in the middle on products pictures
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 03:03:25 AM »
update  ac_settings set `value` = '900px' where `key` = 'storefront_width';
and now to change CSS to center it

what css file and what should it be changed ?