Author Topic: extension for multiple store  (Read 4247 times)

Offline kangana

• View Profile
extension for multiple store
« on: April 03, 2014, 05:00:11 AM »
1> If i setup 3 stores as multiple stores, all the extension i buy is available for all 3?
2> i want one of the store to setup as product can be viewed only if customer logs in. can i do that?
3> when i upload, i want to make those products available to all 3 stores, can i do that? also if i have one store setup already, can i copy part of those products over to other store?
let me know.
thanks.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: extension for multiple store
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 05:32:42 AM »
1> If i setup 3 stores as multiple stores, all the extension i buy is available for all 3?
Usually Yes, but please read license agreement when install extension
2> i want one of the store to setup as product can be viewed only if customer logs in. can i do that?
For now we have only quick setting  to hide prices if user not logged on (Admin-System-Settings-Checkout). Also You can set up different promotions (special prices) for each customers group
3> when i upload, i want to make those products available to all 3 stores, can i do that? also if i have one store setup already, can i copy part of those products over to other store?
let me know.
thanks.
When you edit products you can select the stores to which this product is associated by checking the checkbox next to the Stores from which you want the product to be available.

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2014, 09:57:11 AM »
In the multistore set up -  all the products within the main store can become available to each sub-store.  When you add sub-stores -  the field called stores within the Product Edit page has a check box for each location.

You control which products show up in which store by the selecting the store in the Stores fields

Each store has the ability to set their own pricing - for the same item,  decide rather to display that item or not.  One store can place it on sale,  it will not place it on sale at the others. 

Sub-stores can add items that are just for their store - or available across all.

Hope this helps,
Lee

Offline kangana

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2014, 05:59:59 PM »
Thanks for your reply. I will play with it little more.