eCommerce construction > Installation and Configuration

country problem

(1/6) > >>

popustda:
Hi,
today i opened my admin and i noticed that my country is not showing under the list and it changed to "zimbabwe" and i cant change it. I think this is some kind of a bug.
I am attaching a few pictures so you can see what i mean. Please help me because i was working on my website for a months now and it seems like something is wrong now
The whole site now allows only one country, "zimbabwe"

Thanks

popustda:
when i deleted "zimbabwe" from the list of countries, now everything is set with next last country on the list which is "Zambia".
Please help me!

thx

Basara:
Hello.
Did You see Your country in Admin-System-Localization-Countries? If not add it manually at same place there is Insert button in the right corner of the countries grid

popustda:
yes i see my country and it worked fine until yesterday.
now whatever i do it only shows one country and its always last caountry in the list in "Admin-System-Localization-Countries"
I have many countries enabled but when customer is trying to create a new account , it can only choose "zambia" in the country list.

Basara:

--- Quote from: popustda on April 23, 2014, 10:39:03 AM ---yes i see my country and it worked fine until yesterday.
now whatever i do it only shows one country and its always last caountry in the list in "Admin-System-Localization-Countries"
I have many countries enabled but when customer is trying to create a new account , it can only choose "zambia" in the country list.

--- End quote ---

Please check AbanteCart error log and also try to clear AbanteCart cache (Admin-System-Cache)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version