AbanteCart Development > Development Help Needed

How to create new response

<< < (2/4) > >>

yonghan:
Hi abolabo,what about the response controller for the product which was located on storefront/responses/product/product.php?Just now i also try to create extension by using the developer tools and try to output the json.I got the same error log.Please point me.thanks a lot

abolabo:
try to find "responses/error/not_found" or "r/error/not_found" in your code. it's a wrong RT that you call.
Your error not related to your attempt to hook responses/product/product controller.

abolabo:
also check RT for your response-controller.. probably we have a minor bug in ARouter.. We will check..
anyway you tried to call controller that you do not have on file system or route is wrong..or name of class is wrong

Look on method _detect_controller in engine/route.php

yonghan:
Hi,i suppose if my response controller was located on responses/extension/retail.php and the function called getProduct,the url should be rt=r/extension/retail/getProduct isn't it?Thanks

abolabo:

--- Quote from: yonghan on July 26, 2014, 08:21:29 AM ---Hi,i suppose if my response controller was located on responses/extension/retail.php and the function called getProduct,the url should be rt=r/extension/retail/getProduct isn't it?Thanks

--- End quote ---

yes.
In case when you do not have page-controller  by path "pages/extension/retail" you can use rt without type-prefix. Just "extension/retail/getProduct".
We added "r" as sign to recognize what type controlller need to call.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version