AbanteCart Development > Development Help Needed

include javascript and css for extension admin page

(1/2) > >>

yonghan:
Hi,is it possible to  use javascript and stylesheet for the extension administration page?And how to do that?I've tried to use templateresource and addstyle,but it doesn't works.Thanks

yonghan:
I got it working already.It must use default as the template instead of default_html5.I'm using the developer_extension_tool to create the project.Hopefully in the next version of developer tool,the admin part will use default template instead of default_html.Thanks a lot.

abolabo:

--- Quote from: yonghan on August 06, 2014, 02:31:33 AM ---Hi,is it possible to  use javascript and stylesheet for the extension administration page?And how to do that?I've tried to use templateresource and addstyle,but it doesn't works.Thanks

--- End quote ---

hi.
Please create new topic about that. i'll answer.
Please, do not ask questions via PM that can be helpful for other people.

yonghan:
Hi abolabo,sorry if i ask you via pm.I have found the solution just now.Thanks a lot.

abolabo:

--- Quote from: yonghan on August 06, 2014, 02:31:33 AM ---Hi,is it possible to  use javascript and stylesheet for the extension administration page?And how to do that?I've tried to use templateresource and addstyle,but it doesn't works.Thanks

--- End quote ---

give me example of your code...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version