Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: WhiteLabel extension  (Read 3978 times)

Offline JFuchs

• View Profile
    • Beaton Industrial, Inc.
WhiteLabel extension
« on: August 06, 2014, 02:43:54 PM »
I purchased the WhiteLabel extension and what I found was that when the extension is turned on, thereby removing the "powered by AbanteCart" catch phrase on the bottom right of the page, the confirmation emails sent to customers and the owner after a completed sale, will contain no information. No logo, no thank you for purchasing from ...., and no comment section.

If I turn the ext off, all the notes come back on the confirmation emails. How frustrating. More money spent on extensions that don't work properly or full of bugs.  I just wanted to let everyone know so you don't waste the money on the WhiteLabel ext.

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: WhiteLabel extension
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2014, 03:50:07 PM »
Sound like a simple bug. We will check this

Before you say 'frustrating' or 'waste of money', why not simply ask for help to resolve it?
This would help everyone a bit more.

Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
Re: WhiteLabel extension
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2014, 03:53:02 PM »
John , are you referring to the email that is sent when the order is first submitted?  If so,  then you don't have something configured correctly yet,  OR there was a glitch when the extension installed.

I have this extension on several on my sites and they do use the Thank You xml on the email,  and the logo,  and the any notification from the customer.

I would suggest you try reinstalling the extension.

Lee