eCommerce construction > Installation and Configuration

Problems with resource library upload.

(1/3) > >>

sandrogiuliani:
Hello.

I have installed abantecart and everything seems to work fine execpt the image upload in the
media tab of the products insert page.

When I push the "+" button the resource library page pops up.

Then when I try to add an image to a product by pushing the "add resource" button nothing happens.
I even tried to click on the resource library link on the top right corner of the page but the only thing
it happens it's the poped up page go to the store homepage.

It seems like some kind of check fails and there is a rediraction to the store homepage.

I changed the permissions to the directories to 777 as written on the documentation. But it did not
resolve my problem.

Alessandro

llegrand:
Here's the link to the media tab in the documentation:

http://docs.abantecart.com/pages/catalog/products/search.html

From what you wrote it seems you might be missing one of the steps.

Before you click on the "add resource"  you need to have a resource uploaded (or found and selected from within the Resource Library)
Once you have a graphic showing in the resource page,  then you click on the "add resource" button.

Lee

sandrogiuliani:
Thank You for the reply.

As You can see the resource library pops up almost blank, not like the one showed in the documentation.
It's like something is missing.

Alessandro

sandrogiuliani:
moreove if i click on pdf tab this error comes out:

The requested URL /store/pdf was not found on this server.

"store" is the dir under which I installed abantecart.
I dont use SEO-like urls so it does not have sense, there is no PDF directory under /store.

Basara:

--- Quote from: sandrogiuliani on August 31, 2014, 01:02:48 PM ---Thank You for the reply.

As You can see the resource library pops up almost blank, not like the one showed in the documentation.
It's like something is missing.

Alessandro

--- End quote ---

Hello.

Do you have any errors in AbanteCart error log just after you see issue?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version