eCommerce construction > Installation and Configuration

New installation

<< < (2/6) > >>

sudhirsoni:
Dear,

When we are installing fresh New copy of Abantecart than 2 error Messages show to admin area.

1. >>   /home/theagent/public_html/system/config.php file needs to be set to read and execute modes (644 or 755) to keep it secured from editing!

2. >> /home/theagent/public_html/index.php file is writable. It is recommended to set read and execute modes (644 or 755) for this file to keep it secured and running properly!

Whereas I checked permissions according to Error Messages (/home/theagent/public_html/system/config.php) and (/home/theagent/public_html/index.php) VIA MY CPANEL THE DEFAULT PERMISSIONS VALUES ARE SET IN RIGHT WAY SO I JUST WANT TO ASK YOU THAT WHY ARE THIS MESSAGES SHOWING ... ???

SO WHAT IS THE USE OF THIS MESSAGES AND HOW TO FIX IT ???

Basara:
Try to set 444 or 555 permission

sudhirsoni:

Could you plz guide me that how can you say to set 444 for the same ???

Whereas 4 is for READ please go through screenshots ..

Basara:
Hello
in your case set it to 0444 (read) or 0555 (read and execute). Approach is that your web server can not write to file.
This is done to enforce security of your AbanteCart web application.

tuhingr:
warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/bgowyxog/public_html/install/init.php on line 81warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/bgowyxog/public_html/install/init.php on line 82warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/bgowyxog/public_html/install/init.php on line 83

i m not clear this msg for new installation
please help

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version