Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: newbee needs help  (Read 3938 times)

Offline mary banks

• View Profile
newbee needs help
« on: September 22, 2014, 09:22:09 PM »
I just downloaded the shopping cart and all was going well. Now I cannot figure out how to get my store name to display on the store front. Also I updated store phone number and about me and its not showing.
Can I get the large AbanteCart logo off store front or make it smaller?
 I would like it to look like my store.

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
Re: newbee needs help
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 09:43:08 PM »
As a newbie it would be good to spend a bit of time reviewing the documentation, here's the link

http://www.abantecart.com/ecommerce-documentation

Be sure you read the system requirements and the part about file permissions.  These are important settings,  and will effect how well your site works.

The Documentation section on Settings  will help you make the changes you've posted here.

The Name is in the System > Settings > Details  tab.   This is also where you change your phone number for some of your pages. The Logo is changed in System > Settings > Appearance  tab

The About Me and Contact us on the Home page blocks that need to be edited -  you can learn about this in the documentation in the Design section.

This is a great cart,  and has powerful features that allow you to easily customize your store,  but you will need to learn how it works to take full advantage of this great open-source free ecommerce shopping cart.

Lee,  just another happy Abantecart users