Author Topic: Error 9101 App Warning  (Read 3465 times)

Offline Richard

• View Profile
Error 9101 App Warning
« on: October 16, 2014, 12:16:13 PM »
Hi Guys ,

I am using Abantecart V1.1.9.

What i did was only change main and banner image from Design>Banner Manager , edit the default banner name "fallback" image(as screenshot attached).

After the banner image was changed and saved, i notice there are error warning message display at the bottom of the page.
The error message was as below :

9101::App Warning
Extension banner_manager overrides core template with blocks/banner_block/one_by_one_slider_banner_block.tpl in /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/abantecart/core/engine/view.php on line 279

I have check below thread for similar issue but there was no resolution nor proper steps to fix this error. Nevertheless my issue was different from below thread as i did not change the template and were using the default template html5. This error arises when i started to change the banner image.

http://forum.abantecart.com/index.php/topic,2039.0.html

Can someone help to advise how can I fix this error ? Thanks

Richard

Offline abolabo

• core-developer
  • Administrator
  • web for all, all for web!
    • View Profile
    • AbanteCart
Re: Error 9101 App Warning
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2014, 02:12:00 PM »
it's not an error. just warning .. ignore it
“No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.”
― Charles Dickens

Offline Richard

• View Profile
Re: Error 9101 App Warning
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2014, 11:17:16 PM »
Hi Abolaha ,

Is this consider a bug ? i can ignore the warning that is in the admin panel but the problem is this error message were also shown in my storefront page which can be seen/accessible by the public.

Is there a way i can remove the error from displaying in the storefront page(public homepage) ? or how can i hide the error from displaying ? Thanks

Richard