Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: I have a mail problem  (Read 4513 times)

Offline Jeffe

• View Profile
I have a mail problem
« on: October 27, 2014, 10:19:58 AM »
Hi , i am from Romania , my english is not very good :)
I have install Abantecart , at start the mail work`s fine , now i don-t change nothing and the mail`s are not sent (order alert, order status to client , reset password ask.. etc )
i try to change email with an yahoo one and is the same . Dead .. Can you help me ?
www. pieseautopenet.ro

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: I have a mail problem
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 10:53:53 AM »
Hello.

If you have no problems before maybe this is your hosting (server) issue. Please contact them.
Also check Mail manual and looks for mail related errors in AbanteCart error log

Offline Jeffe

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 11:18:28 AM »
I post you the file !

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2014, 03:44:24 AM »
Hello.
Last errors in your log is mail related
2014-10-27 15:08:53 - warning:  AbanteCart core v.1.1.7 fsockopen() [<a href='function.fsockopen'>function.fsockopen</a>]: unable to connect to ssl://smtp.pieseautopenet.ro:25 (php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known) in <b>/home/pieseaut/public_html/core/lib/mail.php</b> on line <b>232</b>
You can read that your server can not connect to ssl://smtp.pieseautopenet.ro:25
Please contact your hosting provider.

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.