Author Topic: Lost my details for the extension store  (Read 3288 times)

Offline blingthingwales

• View Profile
Lost my details for the extension store
« on: November 08, 2014, 06:33:12 AM »
Hi, I have lost/forgotten my log in details for the extension store. Probably was kept on old comp. no longer working. I can't re register as it says I already have an account. which is true. I would like to set up new id's but it won't let me as I can't remember either the log in or password. or one is right and the other wrong. I probably wrote down once but would need another note to tell me where I put the first one. Old age ever creeping up on me. Any help will be helpful.
Cheers

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
Re: Lost my details for the extension store
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2014, 09:03:27 AM »
Are you talking about the newer extension store -  or the old one at Algozone directly?
Here's the link to the newer one.  If you have a current version of Abantecart -  you can also get there via your Apanel -

http://marketplace.abantecart.com/

If it is this one,  there are  Forgot Password,  Forgot Login  links under the log in boxes.  Did you give them a try?

Hope this helps
Lee

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: Lost my details for the extension store
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2014, 12:51:05 PM »
Algozone marketplace will be officially discontinued after v1.2 production release in about 2 weeks.
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help