Author Topic: After upgrade file is not uploading images after adding Resource File  (Read 9323 times)

Offline ali

• View Profile
After upgrade 1.7 to 1.9  file is not uploading images  after adding  Resource File

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: After upgrade file is not uploading images after adding Resource File
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2014, 07:49:41 AM »
Hello.

Did you update from 1.1.7 to 1.1.8 and then to 1.1.9 or directly from 1.1.7 to 1.1.9?

Offline ali

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2014, 12:14:45 PM »
1.7 to  1.8 then 1.9

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2014, 03:43:25 AM »
Please post latest error from AbanteCart error log (not full log)

Offline ali

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2014, 03:45:12 AM »
I cleared all .  :-\

Offline Ollie

• View Profile
    • Assistech
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2014, 10:11:02 PM »
I'm having the same problem. A workaround is to use the Upload button instead. In this case you'd need to upload images from your desktop.
Assistive technologies for people with special needs:
https://assistech.com/store/

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2014, 10:01:50 AM »
I'm having the same problem. A workaround is to use the Upload button instead. In this case you'd need to upload images from your desktop.

Make sure your browser addons doesn't prevent some scripts from load (Ghostery, Adblock+ and others).

Offline Berty

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2014, 12:49:39 PM »
For me, this problem was not caused by permissions. 
Instead, it was in the .htaccess file.  It was either +FollowSymLinks, or a couple of lines of RewriteEngine commands  (as part of a requirement for a wordpress plugin in the same htaccess file).   

This DEFINITELY was the problem on my system and I tested with and without the extra lines a number of times.  Re-adding the commands stopped the images working every time.

Before editing htaccess, images were not loading and were not being mapped as a resource for categories or products through the resource library manager.  Many images would not upload even with the upload button.
Also, images which were eventually linked as media, would not show up full size when hovering over the small product thumbnails with the mouse.  The image only came up with an empty box and said: "loading ....".  But nothing ever loaded.

Anyhow, start by looking at .htaccess file and delete sections part by part to test.

Hope this helps.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2014, 01:06:52 AM »
Thank you  :)

Offline tonyukofia

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2015, 05:40:36 PM »
For me, this problem was not caused by permissions. 
Instead, it was in the .htaccess file.  It was either +FollowSymLinks, or a couple of lines of RewriteEngine commands  (as part of a requirement for a wordpress plugin in the same htaccess file).   

This DEFINITELY was the problem on my system and I tested with and without the extra lines a number of times.  Re-adding the commands stopped the images working every time.

Before editing htaccess, images were not loading and were not being mapped as a resource for categories or products through the resource library manager.  Many images would not upload even with the upload button.
Also, images which were eventually linked as media, would not show up full size when hovering over the small product thumbnails with the mouse.  The image only came up with an empty box and said: "loading ....".  But nothing ever loaded.

Anyhow, start by looking at .htaccess file and delete sections part by part to test.

Hope this helps.

I am having the same problem uploading images and your explanation is not helping me. Please, what exactly needs to be done in order to load these images one by one? What script do you add to the .htaccess.txt file?

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2015, 12:29:52 AM »
I am having the same problem uploading images and your explanation is not helping me. Please, what exactly needs to be done in order to load these images one by one? What script do you add to the .htaccess.txt file?

Did you check folder permissions?
Do you have any related errors in AbanteCart error log?

Offline tonyukofia

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2015, 09:22:13 AM »

Thanks for the reply. Where is the folders permission? What can I do after checking the folders permission.

Offline tonyukofia

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2015, 09:48:16 AM »

Thanks for the reply. Where is the folders permission? What can I do after checking the folders permission.

In the config.php, do I change any of the one of these to my own? define('DB_HOSTNAME', '127.0.0.1:3308');
define('DB_USERNAME', 'bn_******');
define('DB_PASSWORD', '74****d');
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 01:11:44 AM by Basara »

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2015, 01:15:07 AM »
Hello. Please check AbanteCart failure or error check list #5

In the config.php, do I change any of the one of these to my own? define('DB_HOSTNAME', '127.0.0.1:3308');
In case you upgrade cart  - database credentials should be same

Offline tonyukofia

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2015, 05:22:46 AM »
Hello. Please check newbielink:http://forum.abantecart.com/index.php/topic,3197.0.html [nonactive]

In case you upgrade cart  - database credentials should be same
Hello, I have checked and this is what I found: 2015-01-21 0:37:19 - App Warning:  AbanteCart core v.1.1.9 Warning: Accessing store with unconfigured or unknown domain ( localhost:812/abantecart/ ).
 Check setting of your store domain URL in System Settings . Loading default store configuration for now. in C:\BitNami\abantecart-1.1.9-0\apps\abantecart\htdocs\core\lib\config.php on line 169.