Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Authorize.net SIM integraton extension  (Read 3645 times)

Offline quickgehna

• View Profile
Authorize.net SIM integraton extension
« on: November 11, 2014, 11:45:05 PM »
Hello everyone,

I'm a new user of Abantecart and just launched my first site quickgehna.com with it on a shared hosting server.

I have a unique problem because my hosting account already has a subdomain site that uses https, which I use for payment collected using authorize.net AIM. The certificate is in the name of the subdomain and has been paid for. It also has a dedicated IP.

I want to use my same authorize.net merchant account for the new Abantecart store. But the ISP cannot add a certificate even if I was willing to pay for it (they charge pretty high also) because of the dedicated IP requirement. They are saying to have a certificate, I need to move to a new account which I'm not going to pay for.

Currently I have paypal standart installed for collecting payments but would like to utilize my Authorize.net account also as some customers are not comfortable with paypal. Since AIM cannot be used without certificate, I was thinking if I can use SIM, because then authorize.net hosts the secure payment page. But has anyone developed a n extension for SIM?

Would I be able to modify the AIM extension to make it SIM? I was trying this but SIM has different fields than AIM and was having problems. Can anyone provide any help?

Thanks,

Chet

« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 08:39:54 AM by Basara »

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: Authorize.net SIM integraton extension
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2014, 10:05:00 AM »
I did not come across SIM extension yet.
Unfortunately, we do not have it in the core yet.
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline quickgehna

• View Profile
Re: Authorize.net SIM integraton extension
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2014, 10:06:54 AM »
Thanks. Is anyone else planning to develop it?