Author Topic: Mobile icon for my store  (Read 4185 times)

Offline nishanth

• View Profile
Mobile icon for my store
« on: December 05, 2014, 05:15:30 PM »
Hello friends

How can I convert my Onlie store website into mobile icon...because u all know is smart Mobile century is going on....

Anybody help me in this case .I don't know where to edit the file and how can I accomplish my task .....Already designed pretty

logo icon...when customers use the mobile they can be able to download my app from play/istore store and keep in mobile ..Once they click on the installed icon need to open my website ....That is my requirement ....please help me
                                                                                                                                         regards
                                                                                                                                       Nishanth

Offline eCommerce Core

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Mobile icon for my store
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2014, 06:22:29 PM »
AbanteCart already comes with icons for some mobile devices.

You can see this in HTML:

Code: [Select]
<link rel="icon" type="image/png" href="resources/image/18/73/4.ico">
<link href="storefront/view/default_html5/image/apple-icon-57x57-precomposed.png" sizes="57x57" rel="apple-touch-icon-precomposed">
<link href="storefront/view/default_html5/image/apple-icon-72x72-precomposed.png" sizes="72x72" rel="apple-touch-icon-precomposed">
<link href="storefront/view/default_html5/image/apple-icon-114x114-precomposed.png" sizes="114x114" rel="apple-touch-icon-precomposed">
<link href="storefront/view/default_html5/image/apple-icon-144x144-precomposed.png" sizes="144x144" rel="apple-touch-icon-precomposed">

This will help you on the concept
http://www.kylejlarson.com/blog/2013/adding-an-icon-for-iphone-ipad-android-to-your-website/

“If you’re in the luckiest one per cent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 per cent.”
― Warren Buffett