AbanteCart Development > General Discussion

Graphic Banners

(1/2) > >>

nickjohn:
Hi have been working with Abantecart for a while, mainly just messing with the different settings, graphics etc before I build the main site. Have just uploaded the latest version and I am having problems with the graphic banners. On the default site it shows 4 boxes at the bottom which are the "main page banner bottom" but the have no images in them they are just boxes with "Banner" in them, when I go into the banner list and try and edit the individual banners it does not give me an option to include an image anywhere, is there a problem or am I just being a bit thick and missing something simple.
Cheers for any help Nick

llegrand:
I am laughing with you ;) ,  it confused me originally also.

So the box with banner in it is a graphic itself, you just upload a new graphic of your choice.  You should see the blue plus sign. 

Lee

nickjohn:
Hi I understand what you say about the banner being a graphic itself but when I open up the banner manager and, say, banner 4 there is no where to change the graphic, no + sign, all it gives as headings are:

Status
Type
Name
Banner Group Name
Sort Order in Group
URL
Open in New Window
Date Range of Activity

I had expected there to be a link for the actual graphic but cannot see one.

llegrand:
Ah,  you're in the wrong place.  Try this

Design > Banner Manager

Then look for banner4, 3, 2, 1  - select the edit icon  and you will see the graphic

nickjohn:
Design > Banner Manager > Edit Banner 1

this is the edit screen but no images or anywhere to edit images....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version