General Topics > Feedback on My Store

Assistech's new store

(1/2) > >>

Ollie:
I'm still in the process of migrating products to my new store, but the bulk of the design is pretty much ready. I appreciate any constructive feedback, comments and/or suggestions for improvement. Several features have been implemented: translation to 10 languages, multilingual chat, 9 different currencies, responsive design, fully accessible menus, custom slider in the home page, Skype calling, Wish List, links to social media, and improved shipping calculator. There is also a library in the Resources section containing articles of interest in the field of disabilities and special needs. The URL is http://assistech.com/store (Don't use www, or else it will mess up the language translation feature!)

I just finished integrating my shopping cart with QuickBooks. Orders are automatically downloaded to my desktop and imported into QB at the click of a button! Another feature is the ability to calculate shipping charges in real time for those items shipping from multiple locations.

yonghan:
Nice site you have.Congrats..

Advisor:
Looks good !

Keep up the good work !

ronybarne:
That’s great! I loved the site. Cool work. How about the payment gateway? Have you did anything on that?

Ollie:

--- Quote from: ronybarne on March 24, 2015, 08:33:32 AM ---That’s great! I loved the site. Cool work. How about the payment gateway? Have you did anything on that?

--- End quote ---
Thank you. Not sure I understand your question. I didn't do any changes to the payment gateway. I didn't see the need to.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version