Author Topic: Add line breaks to Additional Options Radio Button List in Template #578  (Read 4683 times)

Offline Chase998

• View Profile
I am using Template #578 (Tools).  I have used radio button options to select sizes of a product.  It works.  However, I would like the options to be in a column, not inline.  Inline is very hard to read, and the spacing non-existent between the end of one option and the start of another.

Can you tell me what file (and its location) that needs to be modified to put line breaks after each option?  I have looked in all the TPL files, but I can't seem to find where it's hiding.

Thanks!

UPDATE:

I believe I have found the file in extensions/template578/storefront/view/template578/template/pages/product/product.tpl
However, I still cannot locate where to add in the breaks to start each option on a new line. 

Also, can anyone identify the author of this template so I can perhaps go to them directly for support?  All I could do was trace this back to AbanteCart as the author.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 03:10:54 PM by Chase998 »

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Add line breaks to Additional Options Radio Button List in Template #578
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 01:13:59 AM »
I am using Template #578 (Tools).. 

Also, can anyone identify the author of this template so I can perhaps go to them directly for support?  All I could do was trace this back to AbanteCart as the author.

Hello. Template 578 author is AlgoZone. Contact with vendor in template 578 comments page

Offline Chase998

• View Profile
Re: Add line breaks to Additional Options Radio Button List in Template #578
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2014, 10:54:08 AM »
Thank you, Basara!  I will do that!