Author Topic: Fatal Error when uploading products to version 1.2.0  (Read 7804 times)

Offline Ollie

• View Profile
    • Assistech
Fatal Error when uploading products to version 1.2.0
« on: January 10, 2015, 12:43:07 PM »
Rather than upgrading to version 1.2.0, I did a fresh install. I'm getting an error message when trying to upload the products:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 78 bytes) in /home/xxxx/public_html/store2/core/lib/data.php on line 401

How can I get this fixed? Also, is there a way to import products from version 1.1.9 to 1.2.0?
Assistive technologies for people with special needs:
https://assistech.com/store/

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: Fatal Error when uploading products to version 1.2.0
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2015, 06:15:52 PM »
Try to set  more PHP memory (memory_limit) in php.ini

Did you try to use import/export feature?
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline Ollie

• View Profile
    • Assistech
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2015, 09:02:34 PM »
I left aside the fresh install and upgraded to version 1.2.0 instead. I tried to use import/export, but I got an error when I tried to download. I haven't tried uploading yet. This is what the error says: "Error in data of page with controller: 'pages/content/content'. Please check for key_value present where key_param was set."
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 10:07:14 PM by Ollie »

Offline eCommerce Core

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2015, 10:28:30 PM »
I left aside the fresh install and upgraded to version 1.2.0 instead. I tried to use import/export, but I got an error when I tried to download. I haven't tried uploading yet. This is what the error says: "Error in data of page with controller: 'pages/content/content'. Please check for key_value present where key_param was set."

Do you get error on export, is that what you say? Try to skip content pages in export
“If you’re in the luckiest one per cent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 per cent.”
― Warren Buffett

Offline Ollie

• View Profile
    • Assistech
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2015, 02:17:08 PM »
Do you get error on export, is that what you say? Try to skip content pages in export
On Export I'm getting this message on the screen: Error during export! Please check errors report.
The report reads "Error in data of page with controller: 'pages/content/content'. Please check for key_value present where key_param was set." I have no idea how to skip content pages in export. I'm trying to export product descriptions and discounts only.

Offline Ollie

• View Profile
    • Assistech
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2015, 02:01:28 PM »
UPDATE: The problem with product download was being caused by the fact that my PHP version was outdated. Once upgraded to PHP 5.3.26, the problem is gone!