Author Topic: Shipping is not working for me  (Read 6125 times)

Offline kelbel3abh

• View Profile
Shipping is not working for me
« on: February 08, 2015, 11:18:14 PM »
I am using flat rate shipping for 12.95 and a free shipping for orders over 99.  Neither one is showing up on the checkout page.  I am using 1.2 now.  Anyone else having problems with shipping?

Offline kelbel3abh

• View Profile
Re: Shipping is not working for me
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2015, 11:52:50 PM »
I have tracked down the source of the problem, sort of.  I notice that when I go into the products to edit them, the flat rate shipping is set to 0.00.  When I delete it and click the CHECKMARK right beside it to save, the flat rate shipping goes blank and the flat rate shipping amount that I put in the flat rate shipping extension works, AS LONG AS I don't click SAVE at the very bottom of the page.  But, if I click on SAVE at the bottom of the page, the blank box changes to 0.00.  So, anytime I would have to edit that product, which would make it necessary to click on SAVE, it messes up shipping by automatically changing it to 0.00.  Can someone look into this?  Is it a bug?  Attaching pics..

Thanks!

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2015, 03:52:02 AM »
I have tracked down the source of the problem, sort of.  I notice that when I go into the products to edit them, the flat rate shipping is set to 0.00.  When I delete it and click the CHECKMARK right beside it to save, the flat rate shipping goes blank and the flat rate shipping amount that I put in the flat rate shipping extension works, AS LONG AS I don't click SAVE at the very bottom of the page.  But, if I click on SAVE at the bottom of the page, the blank box changes to 0.00.  So, anytime I would have to edit that product, which would make it necessary to click on SAVE, it messes up shipping by automatically changing it to 0.00.  Can someone look into this?  Is it a bug?  Attaching pics..

Thanks!

When you edit product there is NO Flat rate shipping price. See your screens this is Fixed Shipping Price - this setting allows you to offer an exact shipping price for individual products (any shipping method).

Please post screenshot with shopping cart issue (not product settings) because we can not replicate issues with quick save (aka checkbox) and SAVE button at very bottom. In both cases if delete all from Fixed Shipping price - Flat Rate works

Offline kelbel3abh

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2015, 04:49:44 PM »
Yes, sorry, fixed rate shipping.  What is happening is when I save the product information, fixed rate shipping automatically goes to 0.00, even if I delete the amount in fixed rate shipping, which makes it override flat rate shipping rate.   That is the problem. 

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2015, 01:03:40 AM »
Yes, sorry, fixed rate shipping.  What is happening is when I save the product information, fixed rate shipping automatically goes to 0.00, even if I delete the amount in fixed rate shipping, which makes it override flat rate shipping rate.   That is the problem.

0.00 for fixed rate mean OFF. Not sure why Flat rate stop work on your side.
What is your default currency?
Do you have any shipping related errors/warnings in AbanteCart error log?