Author Topic: Menu issue ver 1.2.1  (Read 4912 times)

Offline maury1971

• View Profile
Menu issue ver 1.2.1
« on: April 10, 2015, 06:02:27 AM »
Hi , installed version 1.2.1 ,  imported resources and blocks thru admin panel ,
no icons are showing up ,  and no menu text definition in 2nd language as well and is   impossible to edit/Save  on the design/menu section ,  field returns Empty

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: Menu issue ver 1.2.1
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2015, 03:54:30 PM »
How did you import?
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline maury1971

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2015, 06:22:49 AM »
Hi ,  the import was pretty manual for the languanges ,  i mean i exported the  db tabel ,   renamed create_date and update_date  as in the new structure  ate_added and date_modified  and imported frm myphpamin ,  rest i  exported csv  for products, customers , etc ,

i was checking ,  that in the  dataset_values  ,  there are missing the fields ,  at column  ID 16 and 17  ,  i mean appears in english , and spanish  only , 

please tell me how to do ,
tnx

Offline maury1971

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2015, 07:38:51 AM »
ICONS are showing  now ,  i fixed it ,  but  item_text   not ,  as all 7 fileds are missing ar row in the DB table

Offline maury1971

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2015, 07:31:05 AM »
i didn t get any answer..  what about traslating the menu.XML file from any language and install it similiar to a language pack ?  or tell me if there is a manual way just to add that fields to the mysql database , 
tnx

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2015, 09:20:04 AM »
i didn t get any answer..  what about traslating the menu.XML file from any language and install it similiar to a language pack ?  or tell me if there is a manual way just to add that fields to the mysql database , 
tnx

Did you try to translate menu items via AbanteCart Admin-Design-Menu? http://www.abantecart.com/ecommerce-documentation/admin-user-manual/design/menu When you have few languages installed in the right corner will appear content language selector

Offline maury1971

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2015, 11:58:30 AM »
 managed ,  i create a new language ,  from there imported all definitions from Romanian ,  and then activated it .  now the fields exist in DB

tnx

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.