Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: how to add a picture so that it is compatible to big and small screens  (Read 3724 times)

Offline emanuelben616

• View Profile
Hi,

So I have been working on my website and i wanted to instead of having the categories up like everyone, i wanted to put up pictures as the categories and i did. But the thing is, when i look at other screen size they aren't all lined up. There are three pictures to go to the category that you want to so whenever i would check on different screen sizes sometimes there would be two on top and one on the bottom. What I'm trying to say is that I want all there three pictures that i have put up for categories to be compatible for each screen size. I always want the three pictures to be up there regardless of the screen sizes. Is there any possible way to do this?

Offline abolabo

• core-developer
  • Administrator
  • web for all, all for web!
    • View Profile
    • AbanteCart
yes.. for ex. in file public_html/storefront/view/default/stylesheet/style.css for our default template you can find sections @media for screen width range.
Just add css-rules for images there for all cases.
“No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.”
― Charles Dickens