Author Topic: Branding is not working in my case  (Read 12692 times)

Offline Tricops Corporation

• Deepak
    • View Profile
    • Tricops
Re: Branding is not working in my case
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2015, 10:25:57 AM »
I have also removed the demo brand and added my brand. After that it is not working at all. From my first installation branding is not working. Demo brands worked but after deletion of demo brand i added my brand , it stopped working.

And now after upgradation from 1.2.2 to 1.2.3 . But branding is not working on my both version.
deepak Patel

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2015, 10:57:56 AM »
could you explain in more detail how it is not working?

Are the brands not showing up - on home page  or on product page?  not scrolling?  not clickable? 

Have you adjusted the block for the brands so that you new brands are assigned to the block for display?  Just adding them to the manufacturer list,  doesn't get them to the brands scrolling block.

Happy to try and assist you,  but would be helpful to have more info about your issue.

Lee

• Deepak
    • View Profile
    • Tricops
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2015, 11:19:42 AM »
You can checkout the website and you will understand all the problems. My website is hexkart.com . And open any product then checkout the brand from product. And the scroll branding you will understand.

What can i do my problem is still not resolved, my website is hexkart.com . Branding is not working. When i click on any brand from brand scrolling list then it redirect to my home page.

But if we click on any brand from any product then branding is working. Can anyone tell me in which table the relation is established between the product and brand.

When i inspect element then i found that href is null, there is no link in branding scrollbar case.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 11:21:58 AM by kdeepak1226 »
deepak Patel

Offline webdevmerc

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2015, 01:06:35 PM »
Maybe login to the demo Abantecart store and copy how the brand scrolling thing is working there:
http://www.abantecart.com/shopping-cart-demo

Your brands don't seem to point to any individual manufacturer so my guess is it's not setup correctly at the moment.  Just login in to the demo site, go to Design -> Blocks
Edit:
listing_block   Brands Scrolling List

See how it's setup...copy...

• Deepak
    • View Profile
    • Tricops
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2015, 12:52:04 AM »
this is my brand listing setting. And product is listed correctly all things are right.  When you click on product there you see manufacturers in description and when you click, you will see all the product from that manufacturer.

But this thing is not works on scrolling, when you click on any brand you are redirect to home page.
deepak Patel

• Deepak
    • View Profile
    • Tricops
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2015, 01:43:27 AM »
Make some Custom Listing block,  and that is work thanks for all your supports.
My problem is resolved.
Again thanks all the members .
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 01:47:41 AM by kdeepak1226 »
deepak Patel

Offline jarredfoster

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2017, 11:44:42 PM »
revert your project to default, there might be an issue from your configuration.
newbielink:http://eatmywords.com/ [nonactive]