Shopping Cart Operations > Support

Error messages

(1/3) > >>

astiling:
Hi - my error log is filling with the following:

2012-10-12 12:22:25 - runtime notice:  Declaration of AMenu_Storefront::_buildMenu() should be compatible with that of AMenu::_buildMenu() in <b>/home/stylospo/public_html/core/lib/menu_control_storefront.php</b> on line <b>302</b>
2012-10-12 12:22:25 - runtime notice:  Declaration of AAttribute_Manager::getAttributes() should be compatible with that of AAttribute::getAttributes() in <b>/home/stylospo/public_html/core/lib/attribute_manager.php</b> on line <b>565</b>

hosted with Siteground but they don't know the cause.  Have only made a few changes via the GUI so unsure why this has started - errors being generated really regularly - even when no usage.

Thanks for any help.
Adam

abantecart:
Can you please tell us what core version you have? What changes you did? Did you install any extensions?

abolabo:
error_reporting ralated notices.
check error_reporting value of your php.ini.
I guess you have E_STRICT there. Try to set E_ALL & ~E_DEPRECATED

astiling:
Hi - I believe it is v1.1 - from version.php:
define('MASTER_VERSION', '1');
define('MINOR_VERSION', '1');
define('VERSION_BUILT', '0');

I use the PayPal standart (sp?), flat rate shipping and COD extensions.  Only things really is adding products and minor GUI changes but all through the GUI, no config file changes.

in php.ini (well not all of it but the bit they may be useful):

display_errors = off
magic_quotes_gpc = Off;
register_globals = Off;
default_charset   = UTF-8;
memory_limit = 128M;

abolabo - please let me know what you think I should add here - presumably to get more detailed error info.

Thanks
Adam

abolabo:

--- Quote from: astiling on October 15, 2012, 05:26:47 AM ---Hi - I believe it is v1.1 - from version.php:
define('MASTER_VERSION', '1');
define('MINOR_VERSION', '1');
define('VERSION_BUILT', '0');

I use the PayPal standart (sp?), flat rate shipping and COD extensions.  Only things really is adding products and minor GUI changes but all through the GUI, no config file changes.

in php.ini (well not all of it but the bit they may be useful):

display_errors = off
magic_quotes_gpc = Off;
register_globals = Off;
default_charset   = UTF-8;
memory_limit = 128M;

abolabo - please let me know what you think I should add here - presumably to get more detailed error info.

Thanks
Adam

--- End quote ---

hello Adam.
1. you have  runtime notice in log. not error.
2. you can try replace

error_reporting(E_ALL);
by
error_reporting(E_ALL & ~E_DEPRECATED);
in file core/init.php
(please say what result, we have no account on Siteground)

or upgrade up to 1.1.1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version