Author Topic: Reports  (Read 6007 times)

Offline helperbee

• View Profile
Reports
« on: September 17, 2015, 08:34:09 PM »
I need to export and/or report on data customers entered during the ordering process. The built-in Reports provide a summary, but I need more details and in particular, the details captured during ordering process through the product option fields I provide them.  How can this be done?

My goal is to import the email addresses provided during the order process and contact those soon-to-be customers.

Any tips welcome! I'm launching in two weeks and need to solve this.

Offline webdevmerc

• View Profile
Re: Reports
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2015, 09:52:43 PM »
Do you have access to the database directly?  (maybe via phpMyAdmin?)  You can access any data needed if you get access to that and can do table joins, sorts, etc...

I've noticed if you encrypt your data, you run into a new problem with that.

Offline helperbee

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2015, 12:45:21 PM »
Thank you for that tip! I'll go learn phpMyAdmin. Sounds like I'll need it.

Also, the Products Purchased report available is not displaying accurate data. Even during the testing phase, when there were lots of orders, this report never updated. It continued to show only one product sold. Now that I've deleted testing data, the report did not change. It doesn't show what has currently been purchased.

Is this a broken report?

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2015, 03:07:18 PM »
Hi helperbee,  just wanted to be sure you were aware of the send_mail function, here some doc info on it.

http://docs.abantecart.com/pages/customers/send_mails.html

I haven't tested it to see if it picks up options in the product selection,  but it does pick up all customers, etc

Lee

Offline helperbee

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2015, 05:35:38 PM »
Yes, thank you, Lee. I've used it already during our testing.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2015, 04:10:58 AM »
Thank you for that tip! I'll go learn phpMyAdmin. Sounds like I'll need it.

Also, the Products Purchased report available is not displaying accurate data. Even during the testing phase, when there were lots of orders, this report never updated. It continued to show only one product sold. Now that I've deleted testing data, the report did not change. It doesn't show what has currently been purchased.

Is this a broken report?

Hello. I am just check Products purchased reports and it work on my side. New products purchased visible in report.
To investigate issue please try again to make sure and clear AbanteCart cache. Also what is your AbanteCart version?

Offline helperbee

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2016, 04:14:44 PM »
I've cleared AbanteCart cache. No difference in any of the reports. Reports claim only one type of product has sold, although other Orders report shows a variety of products sold.

The version is 1.2.2.

Thank you for your patience and assistance.