Author Topic: Go To Menu for Mobile  (Read 5816 times)

Offline emanuelben616

• View Profile
Go To Menu for Mobile
« on: November 24, 2015, 12:22:28 PM »
Hi All,

As most of you know there is a go to menu for the mobile version, I want to change it to the option that AbanteCart Cart has with the bar that you click in order to get to the search bar and the main menu on the smartphone screen. Is there anyway of replacing it will be highly appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance! 

Offline webdevmerc

• View Profile
Re: Go To Menu for Mobile
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2015, 12:47:06 PM »
I can't say I know what's best for mobile...but I'd also support any updates or features focused specifically on mobile view/ease of use/etc...

I don't shop on a phone, but apparently people browse a ton using one.  Having the search bar defaulted would be easier for me since I didn't know you need to click on those lines to get it.  It's hard to really "browse" on a small phone screen IMO, but that seems to be where everyone is headed...

Maybe specific views or front page just for mobile would be nice...no idea honestly.

Also, when I look at the demo Abantecart site with my phone (Note 3), the Abantecart logo is under the lines button when in the horizontal (Portrait) view.  Is there a way to fix this?  On the vertical view, it looks ok.  Happens with chrome browser.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 02:27:27 PM by webdevmerc »

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2015, 02:02:33 AM »

Also, when I look at the demo Abantecart site with my phone (Note 3), the Abantecart logo is under the lines button when in the horizontal (Portrait) view.  Is there a way to fix this?  On the vertical view, it looks ok.  Happens with chrome browser.

Hi. What is your phone screen size? "Note 3" meant "Samsung Galaxy Note 3" or anything else?

Offline webdevmerc

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2015, 09:57:25 AM »

Hi. What is your phone screen size? "Note 3" meant "Samsung Galaxy Note 3" or anything else?

Yes, my phone is the Samsung Galaxy Note 3...1080x1920 resolution, 5.7 inch screen.
http://www.phonearena.com/reviews/Apple-iPhone-6-Plus-vs-Samsung-Galaxy-Note-3_id3799
"Both Apple and Samsung went with 1080x1920 pixels of resolution, which is the typical option for most flagships out there."

I also tested the demo site on an iPhone 6 (newest is 6s now) and get the same lowered logo on the demo page...

Anyone else getting this?

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2015, 03:47:52 AM »
Thank you.
Issue reported to AbanteCart bug tracker https://github.com/abantecart/abantecart-src/issues/323

Offline webdevmerc

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2015, 10:54:49 AM »
Thanks!

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2016, 01:22:29 AM »
Hi.

Minor changes in the header for the Iphone 6 plus https://github.com/abantecart/abantecart-src/issues/323#event-547838536