Author Topic: Change Shipping cost in admin  (Read 5545 times)

Offline alfaromora

• View Profile
Change Shipping cost in admin
« on: June 24, 2015, 03:13:05 PM »
When I change the shipping cost of the order in the admin, the amounts both subtotal and total are recalculated incorrectly

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Change Shipping cost in admin
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2015, 02:53:49 AM »
Hi.

I did not see issues in your screenshot
$29 + shipping $3 = total $32

Offline alfaromora

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2015, 07:02:23 AM »
Hi Basara, as u can see in the first image, the price is 29.50, not 29, when i change the shipping amount, changes to 29.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2015, 07:06:10 AM »
Hi Basara, as u can see in the first image, the price is 29.50, not 29, when i change the shipping amount, changes to 29.

Thank you for your specification.
I see you edit orders very often any problems when your customers create orders?

Offline alfaromora

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2015, 07:17:50 AM »
Thanks for ask, its true, i am not in production stage yet, very soon, i am testing

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2015, 07:30:02 AM »
Thanks for ask, its true, i am not in production stage yet, very soon, i am testing

Please note order edit in Admin different from place order with Storefront and have limited functionality. Every time you edit order manual review is required.
Anyway I need more details to replicate issue because it is looks ok on my side.
Did you add this product ($29.5) manually? Did you change it's price after order placed? When "change the shipping cost" what button you click "Save" or "Save & recalculate"?....So  :) I need step by step guide

Offline www.PiShop.co.za

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2016, 01:07:45 AM »
I just experienced a very similar scenario:

A customer placed and order and chose store pickup (which is free = R0 ZAR) then decided that they dont want to drive through and pickup so asked for the item to be shipped,
I simply removed the collection option, added a new shipping item to the order and gave it a value or R100 ZAR, clicked save and all works well.
but, for testing sake (we upgraded from 1.1.9 to 1.2.5 this week) i clicked Save & recalculate and the shipping changed back to R0 ZAR again.

A possible bug? or is the Collection price somehow being pulled from somewhere?

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.