Author Topic: PayFast.co.za  (Read 6700 times)

Offline www.PiShop.co.za

• View Profile
PayFast.co.za
« on: December 21, 2015, 09:47:17 AM »
Hi,

Im really looking for anybody to help me out with PayFast.co.za integration (https://www.payfast.co.za/documentation/sample-code-php/) they dont yet recognize Abantecart as a big enough community to serve and I'd love to do the dev myself but time is a major issue (as I'm sure it is for all of us trying to run our stores) would anybody be interested in a bit of freelance work or at very least some collaboration so we can get working on this together.

Cheers
Chris
PiShop.co.za

Offline www.PiShop.co.za

• View Profile
Re: PayFast.co.za
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 01:46:37 PM »
So the good guys at Abantecart contacted me, we exchanged all the technical detail I had, gave a donation and they built the gateway for me, been live for about 48 hours and already been used on 11 checkouts.

I'm quite certain that this will be included in some future release but for those South Africans out there that want it sooner, donate to Abantecart and then contact them or I and I'm sure we can share it.

The reason I don't want to just blindly upload it is that it's not hugely used yet so I don't want to start a support nightmare, and the guys were good enough to help me so I feel that we should show them some financial support.

Cheers
Chris | PiShop.co.za

Offline visualpoet

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2016, 01:45:52 PM »
Hi Zer07even,

I don't mean to trouble you after so long . I have visited your store and it looks really beautiful . I'm looking for any help  with PayFast.co.za integration for my test site until it can go live. Can you please assist me on which direction I can follow.

King regards
Visualpoet

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2016, 01:11:51 AM »

Offline www.PiShop.co.za

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2016, 04:31:01 PM »
Hi Zer07even,

I don't mean to trouble you after so long . I have visited your store and it looks really beautiful . I'm looking for any help  with PayFast.co.za integration for my test site until it can go live. Can you please assist me on which direction I can follow.

King regards
Visualpoet

Very nice link here too:
https://www.payfast.co.za/shopping-carts/abantecart/